Click & Collect Details & Opening Hours
– Last updated 16.06.2020
- Click & Collect will open for collections from our Gorse Hill, Swindon shop.
- Items ordered online before 10am will be available for collection the same day.
- Any orders received after 10am will be available for collection the following working day.
- The Click & Collect service will operate Tuesday to Friday, as per the below opening times.
- Any order received on Saturday will need to be collected by 1.30pm, else it will need to wait for collection until the next opening day (Tue).
- Any uncollected or unpaid for orders, will be cancelled, if not collected without notification, in 2 working days. (Tue – Friday) and 3 days if order received on a Saturday.
- Social distancing measures will be in place with only one person allowed into the shop reception area for collection at a time.
- Door handles, table and cashless payment device will be sanitised regularly.
- All orders must be paid for before an order will be handed over. Whether this has been done online (preferrably) or via the offered cashless payment device (which will take all credit/debit cards inc Apple Pay).
- NO cash payment will be taken, unless previously agreed for, with the shop owner.
- Once payment has been confirmed, the staff will collect your order, place on the table, with any payment/order receipt, before stepping away so you can collect your items.
- Please respect distancing regulations.
Click & Collect Opening Hours will follow the general opening hours of the Swindon shop. These may change without notice. Always confirm the time of your collection before arriving.
Tuesday: 10:00 – 17:00
Wednesday: 10:00 – 17:00
Thursday: 10:00 – 17:00
Friday: 10:00 – 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 13:30
Information About Us
“We/our/us” refer to Cakeoholix, a company registered in England and Wales.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01793 614333. The website to which these terms and conditions apply and for which we are responsible is https://shop.cakeoholix.co.uk or https://cakeoholix.co.uk or any successor website address.
Our policy for delivery. All items will be shipped through normal working days, Mon-Fri. Anything placed after 4pm Fri will be placed on the Monday postal batch. Cut off times for each valid day will be 4pm local time.
UK = Free delivery with orders over £40. All UK delivery will be handled by Royal Mail, under 1st class postage. Next day/recorded delivery option are available for extra surcharges. Estimate handling time will be 1-2 days, with estimated service delivery another 1-2 days, standard; 1 day next day/express.
Europe = All Europe based deliveries will be handled by Royal Mail International (and their local europe based delivery network), under international ecconomy class postage. Recorded delivery/international express options are available for extra surcharges. Estimate handling time will be 1-2 days, with estimated service delivery another 5-7 days, standard; 2-3 day recorded/express.
Rest of World = All Rest of World deliveries will be handled by Royal Mail International (and their local rest of world based delivery network), under international ecconomy class postage. Recorded delivery/international express options are available for extra surcharges. Estimate handling time will be 1-2 days, with estimated service delivery another 7-10 days, standard; 3-4 day recorded/express.
|UK||Europe||Rest of World|
|Handling Time (Days)||1-2||1-2||1-2|
|Standard Delivery (Days)||1-2||5-7||7-10|
|Express Service (Days)||1||2-3||3-4|
Your use of this website and our intellectual property rights
We have made this website available to you for your own personal use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this website at any time.
This website and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents on the website, as well as other content such as articles, stories and other text.
You may print or download materials from this website for your own personal use provided that:
• no materials are modified in any way;
• no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
• our or the relevant third party’s copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and
• the person to whom you providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
You agree to use this website only in accordance with these terms and conditions. You will not obtain or attempt to obtain access to the website (including its contents) by any means other than the through interface provided.
Our liability to you
These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
• personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
• any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that this website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this website at any time.
This website and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, freedom from malicious programs (such as viruses, spy ware, worms or trojan horses) with respect to this website or its contents.
It is your responsibility to ensure the appropriate security measures are taken by you (for example by installing firewalls, virus-checking software, intrusion detection systems, anti-spy ware products and spam filters) to screen out any malicious programs (such as viruses, worms and trojan horses) to enable you to use our website.
We are only liable to you for losses, which you suffer as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions by us. We are not responsible to you for any losses which you may incur which were not a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these terms and conditions, for example if you and we could not have contemplated those losses before or when you access this website. Our liability to you shall not in any circumstances include any business losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
Information on this website
The information contained on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only. Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website. Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
You may only link to this website from another website with our prior written permission.
Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with you or anyone else, except for these terms and conditions which govern the relationship between us in relation to your use of the website.
If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable with the terms of that contract and to take legal advice if necessary.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of England. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS (Edible Products)
Edible products are non-refundable so please ensure you are happy with them before leaving the shop.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS (Non-Edible Products)
We stand behind our products and are strong believers in customer satisfaction and service, so with all returns we allow 14 days period where you can return unwanted goods back to us in their original condition. We also accept returns for faulty goods 30 days from the date of receipt too. See specific product exclusions and disclaimers below.
If you have a problem please contact us within 28 days of receiving your order.
Although we do everything possible to ensure items are sent out in perfect condition, very occasionally items may get damaged during transit. If an item in your order is damaged upon delivery, please contact us immediately stating that the item in question is faulty and send us a photograph of the item clearly showing the damage, so that we can resolve this for you.
If you believe you have been sent an incorrect item as part of your order (i.e. an item that differs to the one you ordered), please follow the same process and contact our Customer Services team on email@example.com as soon as possible with a photograph of the incorrect item. If you do not receive all of the items that you have ordered please let us know so that we can look into this further to see if this may be arriving in a separate delivery. Depending on the circumstances we may ask you to return the item. In instances such as this, we will refund your return postage costs.
Return by mail
Please Call: 01793 614333 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return Address: Cakeoholix, 20 Cricklade Road, Gorse Hill, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 8AA, UK.
Please note (Disclaimer):
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Refunds are made to the original method of payment used for your order usually within 10 business days of package receipt, excluding postage costs. If the item is returned due to faulty goods then the postage will be refunded also.
- Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition).
- Only available within the United Kingdom
- Excludes edible or bespoke items.
Order Amendment or Cancellation
We’re sorry to advise that in most circumstances it is not possible to make changes to or cancel your order once it is placed. This includes making changes to delivery addresses.
Our warehouse work very quickly to pick and pack your orders and we have multiple mail collections each day, so you benefit from the quick delivery our customers tell us they love. It’s likely that by the time you contact us, your order will already have been dispatched.